Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Oh Baby

Today I hosted the first baby shower for Beth and my little niece. We had a wonderful time, so I thought I'd share some photos.
A Precious Moments Nursery Rhymes book I got to read to my niece, however, we may want to teach her the regular nursery rhymes first, because Precious Moments gave them a whole new spin, quite an interesting one too, if you can't tell by Beth's expression.

Geoffrey and Beth
Beth and her best friend, Angie (due in June)
Yay for Coach diaper bags!!! I'm totally going to have my dad pick one of these up next time I'm pregnant!
Somehow, this is the only photo I have of the favors I made for the shower. They were little popcorn containers, filled with delicious white chocolate and m&m popcorn, and the tags said "Poppin' On 08/23/2012" Yes, that's right... 2012. WHOOPS! No, Beth will not be waiting a year to have this little girl, Baby Fissel will be here around 08/23/2011. =)


While I was busy doing shower stuff, Geoffrey and Michael went to get hair cuts. Don't get me wrong, I really like Mike's new hair style, but it is SO drastically different than the hair style he's been rocking for the previous 2 years, that it's going to take a little getting used to. He looks adorable though, and he looks about 2 years older.
Big Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment