Monday, June 6, 2011

2nd Cubs Gamee

Yesterday we went to the Cardinals v. Cubs game at Busch Stadium. It was Michael's second Cubs/Cards game, so he wore Cardinals stuff (to make his Daddy happy). It was hot, but there was a nice breeze most of the game.
Michael is waving to his Grandma Kienzle in this picture, thanking her for giving us her awesome SLU Hospital tickets! Thank you Grandma!!!
All 3 of us at the game, Michael looks grumpy here, which is how he acted about every other inning. It was, interesting.

Even though the Cubs lost, I had a wonderful time at the game with my family, we also ran into some old friends, so that was a pleasant surprise!

Tonight, while I was grilling pork chops and potatoes for dinner, Michael was running around the yard with his bubble mower, and his ride-on fire truck, at one point, he looked up at the sky and said, "banana." I wasn't sure what he was talking about, until I looked up, it was a crescent moon tonight. What a silly little baby. I tried to explain to him that it was the moon, and not a banana, but I'm not sure that point stuck. Oh well, we'll try again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment