Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Preschool


 Well, it's official, I am the mommy of a preschooler now!  Time sure does fly.


We got up early to make sure that mommy could get all the pictures taken that she wanted.
Michael was eager to get to school, and maybe to get away from all the pinterest pictures. (Thank goodness Mommy and Daddy still have some time before we have to worry about him driving anywhere on his own.)
His teacher this year, Mrs. Streb, seems super nice, and extra bubbly. She's going to need all that energy, because there are 6 boys and 2 girls in her class this year! Good luck!!!
                                                    
It really hit me that my baby is growing up when I took this picture.  In the year 2027, he will be at least 6 ft tall (taller if he's like his Daddy), he will be 18 years old, and getting ready to leave me for college... the worst part... I will be 40 years old! EEK!

Although he was done with pictures, and ready to rush into school, we stopped one last time outside Resurrection to get this picture. 

These are a few of Michael's favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment